14 Children in a 3 bedroom apt with 2 adults. Where are we all sleeping?

I heard about the lady having 14 kids. I didn't know the whole story until today watching Dr Phil. This lady is single. No job. Living in a three bed room apt with her mother. And went to a fertility clinic to have these babies.
Now I know she didn't know she would end up with all these babies at once but if you know you don't even have a job let alone your own house to place these babies then why put do that to yourself? I agree with Dr. Phil. She did make a wrong decision and these babies will have to pay for it. My heart goes out to these kids because they didn't ask to be here. She knew what she was doing and in my opinon I believe this whole thing was a stunt to become famous. I maybe wrong but have anyone noticed how close this girl looks to Angelina Jolie? I don't know. I just think she should have gotten her life straightened first before she decided to go to a fertility clinic.
Let me know what you think.

mommatime78

Asked by mommatime78 at 10:02 AM on Feb. 11, 2009 in General Parenting

• first off yes you should be able to have as many children as you want but not when you can't take care of them properly which i'm sorry but there is no way in heck she can. Babies should be getting the attention and care that they need which even with twins is hard work, now they have to be on some strict schedule etc like it's some orphanage.
    Willywonka06

Answer by Willywonka06 at 12:54 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Her dad said he got them a bigger house before her mother came on TV and started trashing her. Its none of my business either way. I think she will obviously be paid for interviews etc and be able to support them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:03 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• All 14 of her kids were IVF babies, she has two that are handicapped and recieve SSI, her parents bought her a house, then she went in and had 6 more embryo's implanted, and two of them split into twins. There is NO way that she can be the kind of parent those children need, it's not possible with that many children, especially since she is single. She plans on living off of student loans. This woman has some serious psyche issues and she is no different than a pet Horder, only she's doing it with human beings
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:07 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Zakysmommy I totally agree. It's hard enough to be a parent to one or two children but 14 with no job. Living off student loans and SSI. How in the hell does that get done? Somebody isn't eating.....LOL!
    mommatime78

Answer by mommatime78 at 10:09 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• i saw her for the first time this morning and i dont think she looks like angelina i dont know how people see it. this lady is fifty thousand dollars in debt and just had eight more kids. was she thinking of making money off of them? i dont know
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:14 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I think she has got to CRAZY, I also agree she looks WAYYYYY too much like Angelina Jolie. If she already had 6 kids, Why did she go to have more? And how did she get the money for it? It is all really weird to me. I think something is definiatly NOT right.
    I actually think she uses the money from her disabled children to pay for surgery to look like Angelina and figures Angie has alot of kids so she should too. I think Dr.Phil should get to the bottom of this because she is seriously screwed up!
    MommyMel03

Answer by MommyMel03 at 10:16 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• In the middle of the night the other night I glanced at my TV and they were talking about her, and I thought it was Angelina Jolie, then in the morning I seen the same broadcast and was weirded out by how she looks like her. I definitely see the resemblance!!
    MommyMel03

Answer by MommyMel03 at 10:17 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• She uses student loans and SSI to take care of the kids.
    mommatime78

Answer by mommatime78 at 10:18 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• im watching dr phil right now and all i have to say is that i am DISGUSTED now by this.
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 10:18 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• She had a 165,000.00 $ settlement from an accident that she had at work, that was what she used to pay for IVF for all her children.
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:25 AM on Feb. 11, 2009