Where do you do most of your Christmas shopping?

Is there one store (online or brick & mortar) that you do most of your Chirstmas shopping at or do you "spread the wealth" and choose multiple places? Where do you typically go for the multiple places?

I used to go to multiple places, but the last few years, I've been keeping it simpler by choosing about 5 stores max to get my gifts.

Chocolatespring

Asked by Chocolatespring at 10:26 AM on Nov. 14, 2012 in Shopping

• I do most of my shopping at our mall. It's huge, and I can usually find something for everyone there. I also shop at Kohl's and Target. I start shopping in January for the next Christmas, so I rarely have much shopping to do after Thanksgiving.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 10:30 AM on Nov. 14, 2012

• i did it all at walmart this year.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:33 AM on Nov. 14, 2012

• Most of the things (toys) I get for my kids and nieces/nephews (all 15) come from Target. But for adults I try to go local small business for things you can't find in the big box stores.

Answer by missanc at 10:35 AM on Nov. 14, 2012

• Target for the kids and smart for the hubs
    mommys2cupcakes

Answer by mommys2cupcakes at 10:36 AM on Nov. 14, 2012

• Both. I mostly buy from TJ Maxx and order gift cards online.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:46 AM on Nov. 14, 2012

• Target or our mall. I walked out with two large bags full of toys for 50 bucks at t.j. max, you can't beat that.
    skinnyslokita

Answer by skinnyslokita at 10:55 AM on Nov. 14, 2012

• Mostly Wal-Mart and Amazon
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 11:02 AM on Nov. 14, 2012

• Amazon, kids make a wish list on the site so I know, what to get and I know they'll like it - they can do this on their time and it's easy.
    SassySue123

Answer by SassySue123 at 11:25 AM on Nov. 14, 2012

• usually-walmart, target and online
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:40 AM on Nov. 14, 2012

• Probably Wal-Mart because with the names we draw & gifts that are asked for, it's easiest to just buy all the gift cards there! As for gifts themselves - it really varies from year to year, based on names drawn, what's asked for, etc.
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 2:31 PM on Nov. 14, 2012