Do you have typical gifts you give out for Christmas?

For example, do you give shirts to guys, jewelry or Bath & Body Works items to women? Or do you just do gift cards?

I try to mix it up, but sometimes, I choose the easier way and buy generic things.

Chocolatespring

Asked by Chocolatespring at 10:29 AM on Nov. 14, 2012 in Shopping

• yes. for everyone but my kids i give out homemade gift baskets, because my funds are limited and i dont have time or patience to try to figure out what to buy everyone.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:34 AM on Nov. 14, 2012

• I give what they will like and use.
    mommys2cupcakes

Answer by mommys2cupcakes at 10:34 AM on Nov. 14, 2012

• I lean heavier on gift cards as the years roll on. It's hard enough to keep up with what my own kids want, I don't want to lay a guessing game with other people. It's easier to get them a gift card and let them get something they truly want or need. Now, if I know the person well (kids, husband, mom, close friends) then I will get them something if I have an idea of what they want.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:36 AM on Nov. 14, 2012

• More gift cards than anything. It is just too hard keeping up with 5 million people.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 11:00 AM on Nov. 14, 2012

• I try to buy for the person and their indvidual likes, wants etc.
    My children always received a book, a game, a toy, a creative item and an outfit. All were geared to that child but all had that theme. I am not saying they did not get more than that but that was the basis and sometimes the end.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:58 PM on Nov. 14, 2012

• Wine to co-workers
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 6:52 PM on Nov. 14, 2012

• We mix it up.
    Sarah961

Answer by Sarah961 at 2:29 AM on Nov. 21, 2012