Is anyone else changing their mind?

My husband and I have been ttc for about 6 months. However I am starting to wonder if we should continue. Is anyone else changing their mind about conceiving because of the economy and the direction it is heading. We are financially stable but I am still scared.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:25 AM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Yes and no. I want to start trying to conceive soon but I want to make sure we pay off some of our bills first. But it would be something I would want to do no matter what shape the economy is in. :)
    LadyKiki

Answer by LadyKiki at 10:27 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I totally understand where you are coming from. We are also TTC#3 and the logical side of me is telling me to wait maybe a year or so but the soul part of me is saying that a part of our family is missing and things will be ok.
    lil_angel00

Answer by lil_angel00 at 10:54 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I am also ttc and the way I look at things is that you have to find a way to provide for your family so if we were to wait until the house was payed off and the cars paid off-I will be 90 so I just look at it like it's something you just have to make do when the time comes (hopefully sooner than later). I say go for it but I am sure some people with disagree with me :)
    brookelynn2609

Answer by brookelynn2609 at 2:22 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• dh and i have been ttc for 14 months and nothing yet. i go back and forth about the economy being bad and things, but i figure whatever happens, happens. i have a dr appointment next month to decide on a plan of action. good luck, sweetie!!
    TLozier

Answer by TLozier at 5:01 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• My husband and I were ttc for about 1 1/2 years and then we decided to stop trying so we could get our finances in order. We decided that it would happen when it happens and not to stress about it. About a month later I found out I was pregnant. Just let it happen when it happens.
    drs1206

Answer by drs1206 at 5:11 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• My husband came to me around Christmas and said he wants us to try for #4. I thought he was out of his mind. Deep down I had the same concerns as you. And our youngest is 8. But it's been two months now that we are trying and I'm getting more and more excited. I do need to lose some weight though. So I know everything will work out.

Ann7227

Answer by Ann7227 at 7:08 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• My s/o told me eariler today that he wasn't sure anymore.. But too late.... I got my BFP an hour later.
    It is normal to go through those feelings. Just go with what your heart.
    Anonymous