What's your way of posting to lose a pound or two

there're days in a month when i want to eat, eat, and nothing but eat... what to do after? i don't like carrots and somehow filling up on water does not work on me, i fill hungrier with it :/ any tips would be appreciated. thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:17 PM on Nov. 14, 2012 in Food & Drink

• Take a walk
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 1:19 PM on Nov. 14, 2012

• Try to distract yourself when you feel like you need to eat not when you are actually hungry.I think a good bit of people eat/ snack out of boredom. I know I do. And carrots aren't the only healthy snacks. Find a healthy snack that you do like.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 1:37 PM on Nov. 14, 2012

• When the craving just won't be satisfied..popcorn.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 2:19 PM on Nov. 14, 2012

• I know you're asking what to do after eating, but we've found thedailyplate.com to be the BEST thing for us. You enter your height, weight & age along with how many lbs a week you want to lose, then it will tell you the number of calories you can have each day. I've lost 45lbs and my husband has lost around 60lbs. It's amazing & you can eat what you want as long as you stay within your calories, although you do tend to make better choices since vegetables are less calories and more filling. Good luck!
    tmp1283

Answer by tmp1283 at 2:48 PM on Nov. 14, 2012

• Eat vegan
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 10:26 PM on Nov. 14, 2012

• Myfitnesspal.com is awesome for calories tracking.

Girrrrrl carrots are not the only healthy snack! Try high fat and Cal nuts and avocados if you cant get full. Drink lots of water and get some exercise.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 2:05 AM on Nov. 15, 2012