Moms with more than 2 kids

It doesn't matter which one, but take one away and it's so peaceful. Throw that third one in there and it's all hell breaks lose. Anyone else have this problem?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:51 PM on Nov. 14, 2012 in Tweens (9-12)

• I have that with just my two kids. Only one in the house and it's peaceful. But both under the same roof and it's Hell.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 1:54 PM on Nov. 14, 2012

• LOL. I have noticed that too with my three!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 1:55 PM on Nov. 14, 2012

• We stopped at two because we didn't want them to outnumber us. When they know they have an advantage, all hell breaks loose.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 1:58 PM on Nov. 14, 2012

• my house is crazy when both kids are together and i only have two! im expecting number three in a couple weeks.. dont scare me! hahah
    kp0469

Answer by kp0469 at 2:03 PM on Nov. 14, 2012

• Sorry kp. Maybe yours will act opposite together than mine. Lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:07 PM on Nov. 14, 2012

• It's totally hit & miss here - there are times that my 4 get along and are quiet and get along, and there are days that just 1 or 2 (with the other 2 or 3 gone) drive me bonkers.
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 2:07 PM on Nov. 14, 2012

• Oh, yes the oldest went to college in Aug - the old saying, two's company three's a crowd. Is so true. The two of them still argue but like having all three at home. Although, I cannot wait for Christmas and having the oldest home for three weeks - but than ask me again, at the end of the three weeks. LOL
    SassySue123

Answer by SassySue123 at 3:14 PM on Nov. 14, 2012

• I have that with two, lol. Either one on their own is an angel, it's hell with the two of them together.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 6:27 PM on Nov. 14, 2012

• Four kids (soon to be 5)...and I totally get what you are saying.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 7:40 PM on Nov. 18, 2012

• Its funny that you asked this question. We have been having so many issues with our oldest that our neighbor took her to her house to stay with them this week to show her how easy she really has it at home & then our 12 year old has been bouncing from home to my good friends so all we have really had around all week is our 12 year old son & neighbor daughter. It has been so quiet & no fighting around her. I miss my girls but damn has the quiet time been nice with the husband & son <3

Allmermommy12

Answer by Allmermommy12 at 5:44 PM on Dec. 5, 2012