Whats your favorite holiday? what do you like to do for the holidays?

my favorite is christmas, thanksgiving and my birthday.

sometimes i like to be alone and sometimes i like being with my friends and family.

rosesrred1

Asked by rosesrred1 at 1:58 PM on Nov. 14, 2012 in Holidays

• Halloween is by far my favorite holiday. I'm always a little sad when it's over. This year Thanksgiving and Christmas will be easy, with no family drama! We're having a friend over for Thanksgiving and my husband is making lasagna. For Christmas, I think we will be going out to eat.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 2:00 PM on Nov. 14, 2012

• Christmas, the lights, the chill, the snow, the smell of a real tree, baking cookies, wrapping presents, seeing the kids faces light up when they see Santa came.. i love all of it.. minus the spending of money lol but its worth it..
    kp0469

Answer by kp0469 at 2:05 PM on Nov. 14, 2012

• easter and easter monday.
    kujus04

Answer by kujus04 at 2:07 PM on Nov. 14, 2012

• Thanksgiving... Mainly because it's the forgotten holiday. I like it because it's nice to just sit around with family and not worry about what or who you need to buy for.... It's not that i don't like Christmas, it's just that it's too commercialized and all about how much you can spend.
    goofygalno1

Answer by goofygalno1 at 2:36 PM on Nov. 14, 2012

• Halloween .. I make mummy dogs every yr for us before T&T and the house is completely decorated inside and out...

Christmas... I triple the decorations for this Holiday and host 1 to 2 dinners.. this yr it's 2 with a veggie lasagna and meaty, cheesy lasagna being served for the first dinner and a more traditional Ham dinner for the second dinner..
    I have 3 7ft'r trees up with one 6 1/2ft'r and 7 smaller ones... my dd claims that I am a mini Bronners (in Frankenmuth MI ) with everything that I have up and as of right now... not done and hopefully will be by Thanksgiving...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 3:14 PM on Nov. 14, 2012

• My fav is Christmas. I love spending time with my DH and kids. I get to see relatives I haven't seen in a while. Most holidays we get together with family for dinner.
    LisaD719

Answer by LisaD719 at 3:37 PM on Nov. 14, 2012

• Halloween and Christmas.. I love decorating and being with family
    mommys2cupcakes

Answer by mommys2cupcakes at 4:01 PM on Nov. 14, 2012

• Christmas. I love all the holiday stuff, lights, carols, family, and a general sense of people trying to be nice.
    And I love putting up my tree, and decorating the house.
    And this year is super special, all my life we did xmas eve at my abuela's, but since my abuelo died 5 years ago, she hasnt wanted to do it, but this year she is! Im so happy to be going back over there for christmas.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 5:05 PM on Nov. 14, 2012

• Christmas is my fav. I love everything about it...the music, baking with the kids, lighting candles and going out getting our Christmas tree, shopping and the decorations, the lights. Every year we go to my Dad and Step Moms for Christmas Eve dinner and opening gifts and after we leave and on the way home we stop and go through this one neighborhood that every house is decorated and they have luminaries down all the streets...It's beautiful! You don't even have to drive with your lights on cause it's so lit up and almost magical. Most of all about Christmas that I love is being with family.
    LilacnRoses

Answer by LilacnRoses at 11:05 AM on Nov. 18, 2012

• Christmas.
    Sarah961

Answer by Sarah961 at 9:16 PM on Nov. 19, 2012