Do you believe in ghosts?

Do you have any stories to tell with your experiences?

I had a new weird one today. Out of the corner of my eye,I saw something jump from the floor towards the bookcase,and heard wings flapping. My 1st thought was crap! one of the birds got out,but no,they were still in their cage. My cat even looked over there excited about maybe having a bird to pounce on
So I have a ghost bird now?!

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 2:30 PM on Nov. 14, 2012 in Just for Fun

• Yeah. They're kind of hard to ignore when they're all around you. And kinda hard to pick just one story. Hee-hee.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 7:51 PM on Nov. 14, 2012

• I definitely believe in ghosts. I've always had an avid interest in the paranormal and have had a few experiences myself. @meooma, I used to think that Theresa Caputo was the real deal, as well. Last week my sister and I got to see her in person, at a show in San Diego. I left feeling so disappointed. Let's just say that the magic of television is real and they must have some good editors on the show. Not saying that maybe she doesn't have some kind of gift, or whatever, but after seeing her in person, I think she's full of s***. It saddens me to say that because I liked her and her show and really felt like she was real, which was why I was so excited to see her when she came to town. What a let down.
    IMaTAPSgirl

Answer by IMaTAPSgirl at 2:53 PM on Nov. 14, 2012

• No I dont believe in ghosts as the spirits of departed dead.
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 3:15 PM on Nov. 14, 2012

• I wouldn't if I hadn't seen "something" before.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 3:08 PM on Nov. 14, 2012

• yes
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 3:32 PM on Nov. 14, 2012

• hmm, yeah i think so although i think majority of the times people say they think they saw something or i heard this noise.. is crap.. i think a lot fo the times people hear and see what they want to hear.. or they do see or hear something and mistake it for paranormal.. i forget the shows name.. but the people who go to homes and carry around the metal bars and if the bars cross it means someone is there and stuff.. such crap to me lol i like john stewart but id have to see him in person to really get a better idea. Dr. phil did an episode where he tested famous mediums, some seemed full of crap, while two of them actually had good results..
    kp0469

Answer by kp0469 at 3:58 PM on Nov. 14, 2012

• also, im going to have to watch that long island medium, ive only seen bits ad parts and from what i saw i wasnt believing it.. like the father who had a name tag on his shirt and she asked something like "did he have a picture with a name tag on him" and the family pulled out the picture and i noticed it was printed on something that looked like they passed out at a memorial service.. she couldve easily seen that picture of him prior to the interview.. idk id have to watch more lol
    kp0469

Answer by kp0469 at 4:00 PM on Nov. 14, 2012

• I don't not believe in them. I've just never seen one. So I have no opinion either way.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 6:08 PM on Nov. 14, 2012

• Last week my sister and I got to see her in person, at a show in San Diego. I left feeling so disappointed.

I'm so mad I missed this!! I heard she was going to be here but never looked into it. But I guess I don't feel as bad about missing it now lol.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 6:10 PM on Nov. 14, 2012

• no
    crazycatlady66

Answer by crazycatlady66 at 6:11 PM on Nov. 14, 2012