Do you believe in ghosts?

Do you have any stories to tell with your experiences?

I had a new weird one today. Out of the corner of my eye,I saw something jump from the floor towards the bookcase,and heard wings flapping. My 1st thought was crap! one of the birds got out,but no,they were still in their cage. My cat even looked over there excited about maybe having a bird to pounce on
So I have a ghost bird now?!

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 2:30 PM on Nov. 14, 2012 in Just for Fun

• Yep - here is a blog post on that topic ~

http://thriftshopcommando.blogspot.com/2012/03/do-you-believe-in-ghosts.html

tasches

Answer by tasches at 6:23 PM on Nov. 14, 2012

• I believe in ghosts. "Someone" visits us, sometimes stays around and then is gone for a long time (like months), but usually comes back. My 21 year old remembers the ghost he saw when he was 3.

I was on the phone in my room and he was in his room. He started calling me and I said I was busy and would come soon. He told me there was a ghost and it was wearing my pink nightgown. I told him to tell it to go away. He called out and said the ghost won't go. I told him to spit at it. He did and it disappeared into the wall. He will still tell the story now (better than I did, because I didn't see it).
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 6:24 PM on Nov. 14, 2012

• Yes. I have 4or5 experiences that made me a believer.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 6:50 PM on Nov. 14, 2012

• Yep. I've had WAY to many things happen in my life (both seeing myself and having to do with me that I can't explain. I didn't see it as I was unconcious at the time, but one of the guys that was in a major car accident with me swears that he saw someone in the backseat. I've also seen and heard a little girl in the house we live in now. Most of my family has seen her in fact. Even my kids. My son still swears he saw his dad's father (who passed when my son was 6 months old) in our bathroom. I know, weird place to see a ghost, but at the time, that was the only place my son was ever alone.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 12:04 AM on Nov. 15, 2012

• Yes
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 7:47 PM on Nov. 14, 2012

• ^^booklover, would love to hear about them. if you don't want to share I understand, but I know I have had some experiences myself. The most recent was when I felt a breeze, got a smell of my Gpa's cologne & my dog jumped off the couch & barked. I wish that my grandparents would visit me more often! :)

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:52 PM on Nov. 14, 2012

• Sounds like it was an angel to me. OR an eye floater & the wind! Happens to me!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 9:26 PM on Nov. 14, 2012

• No..
    mommys2cupcakes

Answer by mommys2cupcakes at 11:08 PM on Nov. 14, 2012

• No, I don't believe in them.
    kasey22

Answer by kasey22 at 12:13 AM on Nov. 15, 2012