my 5 day old son hasnt pooped in tow days what do i do

My fiancee is breastfeeding and he's popped maby four times Sence he was born but now he hasn't in a few day is this normanl or should i be worried

cbender0930

Asked by cbender0930 at 9:09 PM on Nov. 14, 2012 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Don't worry unless your baby seems to strain or is constantly uncomfortable. It's normal for them to go a few days between poops. Expect a blowout when he finally goes.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:13 PM on Nov. 14, 2012

• Are you a guy or a lesbian?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:38 PM on Nov. 14, 2012

• My nephew when he was an infant he was breastfeed and he only poop a couple times a week!! and my niece pooped several times a day and was breastfeed - Same Mother - every kid is different but it wouldnt hurt to ask your doctor... idk about that young but when my nephew had trouble pooping the doctor reccomended lacatives (Baby safe) prune juice in the milk and some other stuff im not sure what it all was but id ask your doctor if he/she has any suggestion if this continued :)
    GL
    futurebabykar

Answer by futurebabykar at 2:18 PM on Dec. 12, 2012