How do I add graphics, other than those on this site? Or can I?

I saw a baby graphic i'd like to put on my profile, but it isn't associated with Cafe Mom... Can I still put it here?

2soontobe3yay

Asked by 2soontobe3yay at 11:22 AM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Most likely.. Two suggestions...You might be able to just copy and paste. On you home page click Add a Widget. Under Advanced you will see Rich Text..click and add. Open up another internet browser and pull up your baby graphic..Right click on that graphic and click on copy. Go back to Rich Text Browser that's open and in box right click again and paste. If it doesn't work you will need to save the graphic to your computer. Again on the graphic you will right click and save as ...word of advance remember where you save it. Back on the rich text widget add photo..browse find graphic and open and insert. One of these should work. If not PM me and I'll see if I can help anymore. One word of caution when looking at graphics, make sure they aren't copyrighted. Good Luck!
    heavenschild99

Answer by heavenschild99 at 12:19 AM on Feb. 14, 2009