Gift ideas for 4 years old boy

My older son is 7 years old, so they share all the toys. They already have dsi, wii, ipad (for the whole family). It is easy for me to came with some ideas for my oldest, but for my 5 years old, DON'T KNOW!!!!!!!
btw, I am thinking Christmas here.

Asked by Anonymous at 10:16 PM on Nov. 14, 2012 in General Parenting

• Legos.

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:19 PM on Nov. 14, 2012

• Legos, playdough, art supplies, hot wheels and track, outside toys, board games, movies, kid friendly ds and wii games ( Just Dance Kids is GREAT for the wii) books, Imaginex toys... just walk through Wal-mart with him one day and get some ideas that way!!

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:19 PM on Nov. 14, 2012

• Farm toys. DS is getting a huge barn for Christmas from 1 set of grandparents (it's a handmade thing they bought from a guy at a fair) so everyone else is getting him stuff to go alone with it - he already has some tractors, fences, animals, etc, but he wants more!

Answer by idareyou at 11:16 PM on Nov. 14, 2012

• I could slap a train sticker on a napkin and my 4 year old would love it. I think it's all about what their interests are at this age. It doesn't have to be anything extravagant, like a video game. Just something simple that peaks their interest.

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 11:39 PM on Nov. 14, 2012

• I go through the toy book and let my ds pick what he would like..

Answer by mommys2cupcakes at 5:15 AM on Nov. 15, 2012

• Books, art supplies, a big ball, trains, cars, stuffed animals

Answer by booklover545 at 5:51 PM on Nov. 15, 2012