• In the Spotlight:

Need some help on Valentine idea for my hubby.

For v-day for my hubby I wanted to give him more of a "bedroom" gift. I've already thought about whipped cream and maybe some chocolate dipped strawberries, but I was wondering if any of you had ideas of any other "naughty" things like that for the bedroom? We don't have any adult stores where I live or else I could get things like that, so I'm looking for creative ideas that I could buy from a normal store? Thanks for the help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Tie him up. :-)
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 11:29 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• A sexy dance to a song he loves.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 11:43 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Do you have a spencers? they have tons of stuff, or you could do the whip cream bikini.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• No we don't have a spencer's The one lingerie store we DID have is gone as of 2 weeks ago.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I'm buying DH the KY Yours & Mine lubrication gift ... you can buy it at any store (i.e. CVS, Walgreens, etc).
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 11:57 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Try putting some Barry white on the radio, make him dinner and then for dessert blind fold him and dance on him and feed him different things ... keep him blindfolded and give him a massage and he will be going NUTS!!! literally lol
    LiLMomma702

Answer by LiLMomma702 at 2:03 PM on Feb. 11, 2009