Be honest with me please....

if you were 21 and a guy that is 44 was hitting on you, and you soon realize you really really like this guy what would you do?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• I just threw up in my mouth a little...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Pursue the relationship!!! What could it hurt.. JMO.. My hubby is 15yrs older than me. I couldn't love him more!! :)
    honeys_sugamama

Answer by honeys_sugamama at 11:33 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Ignore the Negative (bitter, jealous) Nancies and go for it :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Give it a try. You don't want to be left wondering what if.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 11:34 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I know people say age doesn't matter, but that is a huge gap and I personally would want to find someone closer to my own age. He has many years of experience and probably knows how to say all the right things and is genuine and sweet, but he may be playing on your emotions. I think you shoud distance yourself, but that is just my opinion.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 11:35 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• age is just a number
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:36 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• you know what age is just a number you cant help who you fall in love with or like, go with your instincts dont worry about what other people might say. Its your business and you can do what ever you want to. Everyone is different and has their own opinions and own perspectives. GOOD LUCK. Please keep in mind though dont get to attached yet cuz you are still young and he may not be the one. Sorry but do your thing what ever makes you happy.
    mybabe22

Answer by mybabe22 at 11:36 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Go slow! And be careful. It may seem all fine and dandy now, but dating a much older guy can be difficult, especially when there are children involved.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 11:43 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Age is just a number.BUT age does play a role in life. At 44, he may not want kids. He may be facing health issues that someone your age may not be ready to understand, deal with and want to stand by. Is he married? I don't care about whether your relationship is "wrong" or "right" what I care about is are you ready for the issues that people who are older face on a daily basis? The things they can't do anymore? THose may not crop up for ten years, but in ten years you will be only 31. He will be 55. Think things through then do what you want. :)
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 11:44 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Well, if you consider how much a man is in maturity level, you are probably about the same age!! LOL I think age is just a number. My husband and I are 8 years apart and it hasn't made a bit of difference.
    Sue41

Answer by Sue41 at 11:49 AM on Feb. 11, 2009