I HATE PMS time. Help!

I feel emotional and irritated with hubby and he could careless it seems to me. I feel like crying. I know I can cause some damage by my words and actions for any little thing that’s why I remind myself to be cautious and this WILL pass. I remind myself not to speak too much because I will regret it and he can not even understand it’s almost uncontrollable. I’ve slept in my daughter’s room two days in a row because I felt like crying. How do you handle it? How bad is it with you? The last time I let it all out during my PMS he got more mad at me. I hate that he gets mad at me when I’m mad at him. How do you handle your husband when he turns around and get mad at you when you are mad at him?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• I ignore him and either seclude myself in another room or just leave the house for a while..leave him with the LO's you need some u time...
    BxMetroMom718

Answer by BxMetroMom718 at 11:37 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I do not suffer PMS however I do suffer with two teenage daughters. I actually left my friends house yesterday because she could not be nice, so in a way I do suffer PMS when my close friends and family suffer!

mommiedear

Answer by mommiedear at 12:19 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Talk to you family doctor or OB/GYN about your PMS!!!!!
    Fletchersmomma

Answer by Fletchersmomma at 12:22 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Ohh yess i do. I feel like biting his head off and he can never do or say anything right. I soo hate him during that timeLOL!!! I do try to force myself to hold my toungue and to keep out of his way!!!! It is uncotrollable but just try your best and remember it shall pass. Do try to avoid making major decisions though during this time. I once gave myself a haircut coz DH had commented on the amount of money i spend on hair while i had PMS to spite him. I regreted it for monthsLOL!!!
    maimutsa

Answer by maimutsa at 12:24 AM on Feb. 13, 2009