How can I put a stop to a mother's constant request for her child to spend the night?

My daughter is in 2nd grade. She met her friend "Alice" while in kidergarten. They have not been in the same class since but have remained friends. My daughter has stayed over at her house once and she at our house once. Since then her mother asks to let "Alice" stay the night almost every other weekend. We are an incredibly busy family on the weekend and I've had to say no time and time again, yet she asks all the time. Aren't we suppose to be the one asking her? I'm almost at a loss of what to say any more because I feel like I've been put on the spot. Any suggestions on how I should handle this?

MPow

Asked by MPow at 3:13 PM on Nov. 15, 2012 in General Parenting

• Tell her your family has an outbreak of lice.... that should do it.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:28 AM on Nov. 19, 2012

• Got bed bugs can't this month (Lol)
    21Brook

Answer by 21Brook at 8:10 PM on Nov. 18, 2013