Which do you prefer & why?

I have had a few friends recently close their MySpace page because they say they spend more time on FaceBook.

I'm wondering which you prefer & why?

Just curious...Thanks!

beachmamaof2

Asked by beachmamaof2 at 11:44 AM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Facebook. Much easier to find old classmates and such.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I'm on both but prefer myspace because I'm more familiar with it. I'm newer to facebook, so I'm still learning about it. Plus, I don't like that on facebook you have to be in the same network to see profiles. On myspace, it's up to you whether or not you want to set your profile to private.
    mauspond

Answer by mauspond at 11:48 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• myspace. I guess because I know it more than Facebook. Most of my friends are on myspace
    lovemybabys1106

Answer by lovemybabys1106 at 11:52 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Facebook. I like the format better and it is easier to find people.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 12:02 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Neither to be frank with you... But I heard that Facebook is a lot cleaner and better as Myspace is now infected with tons of viruses, spyware, and trojans... I absolutely HATE MYSPACE.
    TheFriskyKitty

Answer by TheFriskyKitty at 12:09 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Facebook. I've gotten phished on myspace. It's virus city.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 12:37 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Oh shnizzle! I have spent so much time & photo loading energy on MySpace already! LOL

I agree with several of you ladies it IS virus central...but when I looked at Facebook briefly it seemed so IDK 'blah'...is that not the case once you get into it??
    beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 12:41 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I think myspace is more user friendly but facebook is an easier connect to high school friends and the like. Facebook has caused a bit of havoc on our PC though.
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 1:01 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• What is it you ladies feel makes Facebook 'easier' to connect with people from your past? Is it just that more people use it? Or is there something else?

I haven't had any problems finding people from my school days at MySpace...at least the ppl I wanted to! LOL
    beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 1:38 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I have both my facebook is more for family that I don't see alot and myspace is more for high school friends for me
    LiLMomma702

Answer by LiLMomma702 at 1:55 PM on Feb. 11, 2009