I made fudge!

real fudge haha. its not Thanksgiving season until i make fudge!

do you make anything special for this time of year...something that MAKES it the holiday season?

okmanders

Asked by okmanders at 3:46 PM on Nov. 15, 2012 in Food & Drink

• I love making the chocolate chip cookies from the toll house chocolate chip package. Always makes me think of Christmas for some reason
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 3:49 PM on Nov. 15, 2012

• my sister texted last night that she'd made crockpot dressing already...couldn't wait til next week.
    now, i'm craving it.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 4:10 PM on Nov. 15, 2012

• Just promised my nephew cookies as a bribe, so I'm making my grandmas swedish pecan cookies soon. Usually those are after Thanksgiving.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:36 PM on Nov. 15, 2012

• Making Orangecicle fudge.
    Sarah961

Answer by Sarah961 at 9:28 PM on Nov. 15, 2012

• I don't think I have ever had fudge!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 9:30 PM on Nov. 15, 2012

• For Thanksgiving, I usually stick to different kinds of pies. For Christmas, I usually make and give out various kinds of cookies/bars/cakes/candies/fudge. I pick ones that I've not made before and mix them with ones I have made and rated (yes, I rate my recipes 'cause how else will I know if it was a flop or fabulous?) at least a 3.5/5 or better. A Christmas cookie that has turned into a tradition to make is the snickerdoodle. It's an easy recipe, the kids can easily help and love to do it, and it is truly yummy every time.
    Chocolatespring

Answer by Chocolatespring at 9:42 PM on Nov. 15, 2012

• Yum
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 1:23 PM on Nov. 16, 2012

• I love fudge! I have made all kinds of homemade fudge! But quite frankly the one that I make and stumps everybody is the one by Rachel Ray! It's fast and really yummy and nobody can tell the difference.

Thanksgiving and Christmas I make pies - pecan and pumpkin - something about the two just ring in holidays!

Christmas I make - all kinds of christmas cookies, fudge and pumpkin bread...my house smells like a bakery during the holidays (an my weight shows it too hahah)
    madmueller

Answer by madmueller at 1:28 PM on Nov. 16, 2012