Side view of my first and second pregnancies at 37 weeks- TMI flag there IS side boob adult content

I am wearing underwear- hope no one is offended. Then again- I did TMI flag and you are all women (HOPEFULLY!!!!)

First baby at 37 weeks

Second baby at 37 weeks (didn't get the same environment effect)

Similarities? Differences? Breasts aren't what they used to be- but it looks pretty much the same to me- which is strange because I am 20 lbs lighter at 37 weeks this time around than the first.

Anywho- enjoy. Kind of personal, but then again I have no shame.

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 4:07 PM on Nov. 15, 2012 in Pregnancy

• Very similar from 1st to 2nd, that seems amazing to me, I guess cause mine were all so different :P I think you are carrying a bit higher in the first one, how far after the pic did you go into labor? I'd say you're a bit closer this time around if that's any indication :)
    DreainCO

Answer by DreainCO at 11:40 PM on Nov. 15, 2012

• It is nuts how similar they are! I delivered 2 days before my due date with the first. She was due the 6th and I delivered on the 4 th. This one is due on the 6th and my guess was I would deliver on the 4th but I have had all these indications I will deliver sooner with this one.
    staciandababy

Comment by staciandababy (original poster) at 12:29 AM on Nov. 16, 2012