When did your child stop believing in santa?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:28 PM on Nov. 15, 2012 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Mine are 5 and 3 and they still do
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 4:28 PM on Nov. 15, 2012

• Mine hasn't even really started, and he's 4. Last year was really the first year we brought it up but didn't make a big fuss over it. This year when he started asking for toys I've been telling him he needs to ask Santa. He asked why. I said because Santa is the one who brings your toys. He said "No, you go to Walmart and buy them for me." This might not be as easy as I assumed.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 4:50 PM on Nov. 15, 2012

• My daughter is 6 she seems to still believe, I think i was 7 when i realized the ugly truth lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:59 PM on Nov. 15, 2012

• My children have always known the truth and with luck they always will. They will believe in Santa.
    If you do no understand, you never will.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 5:00 PM on Nov. 15, 2012

• My DD figured it out last Christmas when she was 4. She's still cool with the whole story and is madly in love with Rudolph.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 5:04 PM on Nov. 15, 2012

• 4 and 8 and they both still believe but I *think* DS is starting to suspect.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 5:15 PM on Nov. 15, 2012

• We've never done the Santa thing.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 5:57 PM on Nov. 15, 2012

• My son is 10 was never told to believe in santa
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 6:12 PM on Nov. 15, 2012

• my kids are 4 & 2.. my 4 yr old is just starting to understand and get the idea of Santa.. Last year we still hid presents and stuff but one package came to the door and he spotted the picture on the side of the box and kept asking for the toy, i threw it in the garage and a day later he forgot.. close call! lol but by christmas i think he was just happy to have gifts he didnt think much about the santa part.. we keep telling him he had to ask santa as the mall, he ended up just cryin, then when we went to leave he said wait! i didnt tell him my toys!! lol so i guess he understands more then he lets on?? this yr everything he asks for i say to ask santa so we shall see if he cries or tells santa what he wants.. my 2 yr old has NO CLUE lol
    kp0469

Answer by kp0469 at 6:44 PM on Nov. 15, 2012

• also they have this sanata thing online, where u type in your kids name and whether or not they have been good or bad, and you type in the gift they want most, also you type in what your kid may need improment on.. and it pulls up a video.. as if its a live feed to santa.. and santa talks to your kids.. says "hi ____" i see here you want a new ____ for christmas. but first you need to work on ____(being a little nicer to your sister).. my elves are working on fixing our machine to find out if youve been naughty or nice! and then it shows the elves putting in your kids name and it comes out that he is on the good list.. . when i did that for my son he kept yelling at the computer "HI! YES I WANT DINOSAURS!! and then he kissed his sister lol so i think he enjoyed seeing santa online instead of the one at the mall lol
    kp0469

Answer by kp0469 at 6:51 PM on Nov. 15, 2012