Does anyone have an orange film on tongue???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:37 PM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Health

• Film can mean several things one I know of is your liver needs to be cleaned out, you can do this by detoxing your body. Milk Thisle is a good one to clean the liver.
    Anonymous

• Could be a sign of dehydration or a side effect of a medication you are taking. Consult a pharmacist for side effects of perscription and over the counter remedies.
    Good Luck!
    Funx3

Answer by Funx3 at 1:58 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• This is gonna sound odd, but look up Oil Pulling http://earthclinic.com/Remedies/oil_pulling.html You swish an oil (sesame, sunflower, etc) in your mouth first thing in the morning for 20-40 minutes and it's a detoxing effect ~ a lot of folks report they have healthier mouths. I've been doing this for 4 days now and I think my teeth are getting whiter ~ they are definitely smoother throughout the day. :)
    Trinjo

Answer by Trinjo at 11:47 PM on Jun. 20, 2008