• In the Spotlight:

What are you doing for Valentines Day w/your hubby and kids?

Hey, I was thinking we can't get a sitter for Valentines day I need new ideas, but I want it to be special, any new, good ideas appreciated, we usually celebrate after Valentines day, because it is too crowded out there anyway. :)

KFree907

Asked by KFree907 at 11:51 AM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• What if you make a meal at home and you could make something simple like buscuit pizzas and thye could attempt to make them in heart shapes. Then put toppings in bowls and let them put their own toppings on. After they go to bed you could dim the lights...watch a romantic comedy...put on something special and see what happens...
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 11:58 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• i dunno. he has class until 6.. .i need ideas too lol
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 12:02 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I am cooking my husband and kids a special dinner. I set the table formal lite candles it's really nice. Later on in the evening when the kiddos are asleep, I will have candles lit all over my room and give him a night to remember :) Too bad we can not take of just the two of us for the weekend!!

mommiedear

Answer by mommiedear at 12:16 PM on Feb. 11, 2009