• In the Spotlight:

What are you doing for Valentines Day w/your hubby and kids?

Hey, I was thinking we can't get a sitter for Valentines day I need new ideas, but I want it to be special, any new, good ideas appreciated, we usually celebrate after Valentines day, because it is too crowded out there anyway. :)

KFree907

Asked by KFree907 at 11:52 AM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Holidays

• we have a wedding
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 11:55 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I am having my friends son over in the morning with my 3 kids. DH will be sleeping because he is on night's this weekend. Sucks. I will be having a pancake brunch with the kids though. Heart shaped ofcourse! I also have some loving crafts and activities we will be doing. Hopefully we will make it through the day with out any fight's or outbursts! lol
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 1:56 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• We're having our friends and their kids over for pizza and snacks. My husband & I will go out to dinner the following weekend.

Geea

Answer by Geea at 7:54 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• In the morning, the kids will get their presents,and I would like to try to make a few valentines with them so they can hand them out to other family members. Then, they are being shipped down the street for a few hours (at grandma's) so that I can make a gourmet meal for my husband, have a candlelight dinner, and some peace and quiet for a few hours. No tv, no computer, no chatter. I want to go all out for him. Last year he bought me the journey pendant necklace with matching earrings. i feel like it's my turn to spoil him.

McGregor

Answer by McGregor at 8:04 AM on Feb. 12, 2009