It's alright i hope (sorry it's a vent)

hubby hours has been getting cut really bad. he used to work 5 days (6 to 8hrs each day) a week and now he's down to 3 days and only works for 3 to 4 hrs at a time. this has been going on since after the fourth of july. at first i didn't think anything of it, but now it's gotten worse. last week he only worked 2 days, this week he worked 3 day and because of the holiday he might only work 2 days again next week.

now i'm thinking the boss is unhappy with him and is slowly working him out of the job. found out today that the boss cut EVERYONE'S hours even his own son is only working the same hours as my guy. so now i feel bad about the way i was thinking. hubby asked me to get his resume ready cuz he's going to look for a second job.

but on the bright side, i went down to welfare and he's going to get back on medical. which they kicked him off because he made too much money.

noel1978

Asked by noel1978 at 7:10 PM on Nov. 15, 2012 in Money & Work

• I hope your husband finds another job very soon. Hang in there, Mama.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 7:19 PM on Nov. 15, 2012

• Is he able to get unemployment for the days he doesn't work? I know my FIL has his hours cut every so often and is able to get unemployment for those days/weeks that he doesn't work.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 7:41 PM on Nov. 15, 2012

• I hope he finds another job soon. Good luck.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 8:17 PM on Nov. 15, 2012

• Good luck hope he finds a better one soon
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 8:43 PM on Nov. 15, 2012

• I hope he will find another job soon.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 9:38 PM on Nov. 15, 2012

• well with him getting back on medical, they will go back and pay his hospital bill from oct. he got stung by a bee and ended up in the ic for four hours that day. that bill is over $1000.
    he can't get his epin because it's over 200. i am so glad winter is here, the bees are all gone and we don't have to worry about him getting stung again.
    noel1978

Comment by noel1978 (original poster) at 7:23 PM on Nov. 15, 2012

• Better job waiting.
    Sarah961

Answer by Sarah961 at 7:56 PM on Nov. 19, 2012