help with drivers permitt....

yes i know its pethetic...im 19(nearly 20) and i have NEVER driven a car. i really need to get my liscence. its not because im lazy, i just have never had anyone willing to help me learn before. finally my mother has agreed that with me working...it would be easier if i could drive myself to work so shes taking me to do my test.

does anyone have any suggestions or tips for what i need to know for my test. are there trick questions? i asume most of it is common sense and i consider myself pretty bright.

momand17

Asked by momand17 at 12:03 PM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Money & Work

• There are actually a lot of questions that aren't common sense. You should probably study. There are a lot of exact figures you need to know. =\
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 12:06 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• idk what state you're in but i'm fron NY and I passed my permit test with flying colors :) I went to ferrari driving school.com and took the pratice test. And EVERY QUESTION there was on the real test. So i passed it easily.
    jjsmommi5

Answer by jjsmommi5 at 12:09 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Here, the DMV website had practice test on it, I just kept doing it over and over again until I know all the answers. It was the same questions on the real test.
    vampjaded

Answer by vampjaded at 8:02 PM on Feb. 11, 2009