Pacifier problem, PLEASE help?

My dd is 3 month old, who usually sleeps 6-8 hrs. a night, all of a sudden started
waking up several time a night wanting pacifier, goes back to sleep and within
15-20 looses it and wakes up again. If anyone has any suggestion, I would greatly
appreciate it. Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:05 PM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i dont have any suggests but I know that she will grow out of it. Mine did that. She has finally gotten over it.
    Stickybean08

Answer by Stickybean08 at 12:07 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• That happened to us but it was just a phase that only lasted 1-2 weeks. Now she sleeps all through the night not needing it once. Before you do anything drastic I'd wait and see if it goes away on it's own. Just think. it's better that she wants her pacifier than if she wanted to get up to eat and diaper change because you're getting a lot more sleep than if that were happening again.

Good luck!
    julipickle

Answer by julipickle at 12:21 PM on Feb. 11, 2009