my boyfriend wants his own baby, i have 3 and just had an emergency hysterectomy. now hes sayin we arent going to work out. what can i do to make him feel better?

My kids love him and he is the love of my life. i still have my ovaries. he says that adoption isnt the same as having your own. not even letting someone have our baby with my eggs and his sperm.

sadnlost

Asked by sadnlost at 10:27 PM on Nov. 15, 2012 in Relationships

• Ummmm you had an EMERGENCY Hystercotomy now he says it wont' work out because HE can't have his own child]? I'm sorry but I think that's extremely insensitive especially when yout 3!!!! kids love him and you love him - he should be happy and thankful for what he has -
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 10:29 PM on Nov. 15, 2012

• If he wants to leave than let him go, take care of yourself and your children, if one who is more understanding is meant to be in your life, he will come to you at the right time
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 10:30 PM on Nov. 15, 2012

• that right there would tell me he is not the one I want to be with!
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 10:31 PM on Nov. 15, 2012

• let him leave. if thats a relationship breaker for him nothing you do will "fix it". and honestly, he sounds like a jerk, you're better off without him.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 10:44 PM on Nov. 15, 2012

• I just dont know what to do. im heartbroken bout this whole deal. he said that he WILL have a child of his own! Like my 3 arent good enough! We have been together 2 yrs and at one time engaged a yr ago.
    sadnlost

Comment by sadnlost (original poster) at 10:45 PM on Nov. 15, 2012

• If the engagement is off and he is back to being boyfriend and not soon to be husband and not understanding after your emergency hysterectomy,and now says he will go and have his own baby, than you already know how this is going to go.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 10:48 PM on Nov. 15, 2012

• If he loved you, whether you could have more kids or not wouldnt matter. Let him go - you can do way better for yourself and your kids!

Answer by missanc at 10:49 PM on Nov. 15, 2012

• Also, everything has been great. we have been taking each other out on dates and spending qt time together. tgen , tonight he brings this issue up! Apart of me says to leave and the other says go to couseling. wat do u think bout counseling? That way we can get everything out on the table.
    sadnlost

Comment by sadnlost (original poster) at 10:52 PM on Nov. 15, 2012

• Talk to him about counseling
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 10:54 PM on Nov. 15, 2012

• he said that he WILL have a child of his own! Like my 3 arent good enough!

what more do you want?
    he's been honest- he wants his own kid
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 11:03 PM on Nov. 15, 2012