Nook or kindle fire

Which one do you like better and why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:50 PM on Nov. 15, 2012 in Just for Fun

• Nook Tablet. I don't have to have an Amazon account. I just use my already existing Barnes and Noble website account. There are almost 2 MILLION free books and apps. As long as I have my Barnes and Noble account, I will never lose my books. My Nook Tablet is like an ipad. LOVE IT..

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:06 PM on Nov. 15, 2012

• Kindle Fire. I have bought very few books since I got my fire in may, but I have read hundreds! It's easy to use and I can easily access my email and Facebook along with some fun/useful apps. I love it!

Answer by missanc at 11:12 PM on Nov. 15, 2012

• I love love love my Kindle Fire. Did research before buying. Found out that Barnes and Noble puts a TON of their apps on the Nook and leaves very little room for your stuff. Whereas Amazon did not do that to the Fire.

I have added almost 400 books since I got it in February. Not to mention a ton of apps and music. Have not had any problems.

SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 11:41 PM on Nov. 15, 2012

• Kindle Fire! I have one and love it.
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 7:10 AM on Nov. 16, 2012

• That's funny, I have a Nook and very few apps. In fact, the only apps I have on my Nook are the ones *I* put there myself (or my husband did for me :P).

The ultimate reason why I chose Nook over Kindle was because we were told we could purchase books from Amazon and have them on our Nook, whereas with Kindle, you can only get books from Amazon. Although I still haven't figured out HOW to do that.

Either way you go, might I suggest downloading each the Nook and the Kindle apps to your computer (both should be FREE), and you can try out both for free to see which one YOU like better.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 10:41 AM on Nov. 16, 2012

• I want a Nook
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 1:14 PM on Nov. 16, 2012

• hopeandglory53 can you tell me where you'd go to to download the apps to you'r computer
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:42 PM on Nov. 16, 2012

• KINDLE -- my daughter has one - and I love it
    isismoon3

Answer by isismoon3 at 7:11 PM on Nov. 16, 2012

• I have the same question thanks ladies
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 4:48 PM on Nov. 17, 2012