Do you have a friend like this???

i have this friend that will ask me do i want to go to pole dance class, ill say sure thatll be fun but she wont say anything else about it. she will ask me do you want to go on a girls weekend to white oaks, ill say sure when are we going, she wont say anything else about it. she asked me to make a dish for a shower, um you guessed it she never mentioned it again. last year february she said im in a book club and i want you to join, i asked her a few times and she keeps making things up, ok now whats really going on? if i ask her about anything that she has mentioned she will either not answer my email or start talking about something else. i dont understand why she does that. why ask me if you never follow through? i dont know??

rosesrred1

Asked by rosesrred1 at 9:28 AM on Nov. 16, 2012 in Relationships

• she would not be my friend anymore. thankfully i haven't had a friend like that.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 2:34 PM on Nov. 16, 2012