Ok ladies...very embarrassing so can't tell dh....pls help adult content

i have spent all night shitting while puking...and I can't tell my dh because I'm too embarrassed...need home remedies bcz since can't tell him I can't have him buy me anything ugh

mamide02ninas

Asked by mamide02ninas at 11:58 AM on Nov. 16, 2012 in Health

• For better or for worse! Why on earth can you not let him know you are sick? Poor thing! Why suffer alone, that's what our DH/SO is there for to be there when we need them & to care for us. Did you eat something bad or is it the flu? Maybe call your Dr. Drink plenty of fluids & broth in the mean time. Hope you feel better soon! :(

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 12:02 PM on Nov. 16, 2012

• Why can't you tell your husband that you're sick?
    adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 12:03 PM on Nov. 16, 2012

• You are embarassed by a stomach upset? Obviously he wasn't there for the birth then.

To answer your question, start with some ginger or peppermint tea to help with the nausea. Clear broth is also a good choice. If you can keep liquids down, then try dry toast or saltines.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 12:03 PM on Nov. 16, 2012

• Just tell him. You may have a virus that he will soon get too.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 12:04 PM on Nov. 16, 2012

• He was there for birth and all but I don't even let him in bathroom when I'm going #2 bcz I'm embarrassed
    mamide02ninas

Comment by mamide02ninas (original poster) at 12:05 PM on Nov. 16, 2012

• It's the flu
    mamide02ninas

Comment by mamide02ninas (original poster) at 12:06 PM on Nov. 16, 2012

• Then you need to tell him.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 12:08 PM on Nov. 16, 2012

• You don't have to go into detail if it embarrasses you. Just ask him to pick up some Imodium for you.
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 12:12 PM on Nov. 16, 2012

• What Mrs. Prissy said, and I'd suggest Pepto Bismol. He won't ask you for details if that's how you guys roll. I'm sure he wouldn't want you to suffer needlessly, though.
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 12:14 PM on Nov. 16, 2012

• Jeebs. Men like this stuff. Do you have food poisoning? You need hydration. Tell him you feel like crap and to go get some Gatorade saltines pepto and toilet paper.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 12:17 PM on Nov. 16, 2012