My son is having a small lump on his Scrotum. He is 3 months and 13days old and it does not seem to hurt even when I touch. I need some help with this please.

Soniaabhilash

Asked by Soniaabhilash at 12:00 PM on Nov. 16, 2012 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Has he been seen by a Dr. yet? If not then that would be the first thing I did to have him checked out thoroughly.

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 12:08 PM on Nov. 16, 2012

• That is a definite doctor visit. No one can tell you what that is online.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 12:15 PM on Nov. 16, 2012

• Make a appointment as soon as you can. Could be nothing, rather be safe than sorry.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 12:16 PM on Nov. 16, 2012

• This is something only a Dr. can help you with
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:17 PM on Nov. 16, 2012

• Yeah, I agree. You'll have to take him to the pediatrician. It could be a hernia, or just about anything really.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:22 PM on Nov. 16, 2012

• It's wonderful that you found it!
    I would take him to his Ped and have them take a look at it. It may be nothing, but it's better that you have them tell you that to be sure
    madmueller

Answer by madmueller at 12:33 PM on Nov. 16, 2012

• Thank you so much for ur help! I have shown him to a paediatrician today and she mentioned there's nothing to worry it doesn't seem like a hernia. She said sometimes cysts form inside a nerve that has to be absorbed by itself. Thank you so much! My love to all.
    Soniaabhilash

Comment by Soniaabhilash (original poster) at 2:17 AM on Nov. 17, 2012