sex question!!help!!

um, okay...so ive read a lot of q"s and a"s here about sex..... that hubbys seem to be more into sex than us....... but u see my problem is the opposite...... i seem to be wanting sex more often than my hubby...... he just doesnt seem to be in the mood for it as much anymore...... and were a young couple.... im 22 and hes 23........ shouldnt guys this age be all "fired up" all the time??? i mean, i dont think hes cheating .... hes always either at work or here at home with me ... we have very good communication.... i always tell him how i feel..... but he still doesnt seem to show much interest.... sex is not completely out of our lives, but its just not there as much...... i would probably say we have sex like twice a week?? is that normal??do u guys think its just that hes too tired because of all these new responsibilities or just not into me anymore??? what do u think it is??? and any suggestions??. help!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:19 PM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• I think that's in the normal range..As long as he's still getting in the moos on a weekly basis I'd say it's alright. Now, when he goes more than a week without even wanting it, I's be concerned..My husband has had his times of decreasing like that..
    Anonymous

• Mood* I meant. lol
    Anonymous

• This is pretty normal. Do you guys have a baby? My husband says he doesnt' need to be on me all the time anymore because we're married and we can have sex whenever we want and we have forever to do so. Not to mention that he's really tired after work and it doesn't even cross his mind. IDK. I'm ok with it. If you really want to have sex that much then you should turn him on every time you want it and just hop on there get yours and that's that. It sounds like your roles are reversed and that's what most men do when they want some.
    Blissydissy

Answer by Blissydissy at 12:25 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• It's Normal. It Sucks But Its Normal.
    Kari_Noelle

Answer by Kari_Noelle at 12:26 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• twice a week? and you're complaining about not getting enough?
    Anonymous

• I would have to agree that if you are still getting some twice a week, in the world of us "old married people", that's pretty good. It's taken almost a year after having our son to get anywhere near twice a week. Between a baby who rarely naps and a Dh who works 70 hours a week, it's really tough. Twice a week is WAY normal.
    Fourbymom

Answer by Fourbymom at 1:57 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Maybe try and make it a habit of 3 times a week...It's good to have it that much and it's not too much and not too little.
    Anonymous

• I've been in ur situation too. Actually was in it for the past 5 mos or so. It's been better for the last 2 mos now, because I've come to terms with it. It's not that he doesn't love me or find me attractive anymore, it's just that he doesn't have that CRAZY sex drive that some men have. Before I moved in here which was like 8 mos ago we had sex every time we saw each other(every weekend or so) so I was used to having sex all the time. It took a long time to get over the feeling, but it doesn't bother me ne more. We have sex about 2-3 days a week. I used to want it every night, but that was because I was used to it so now i'm ok with it. I would talk to him about it and he'd reassure me, but it only lasted for so long before I was crying about it again. But everything is fine now that i've come to terms with it. I hope things work out for you and I'm sure it's probably something similar or just stress. GL!
    abootie

Answer by abootie at 9:04 PM on Feb. 11, 2009