Personalized Grandma gifts question

if i were to get my mom something personalized with my kids names on it would I also add my niece and nephew's names?

or just my kids? they are all her grand kids but it would be from just my kids. what is proper?

Asked by Tesserae at 2:20 PM on Nov. 16, 2012 in Holidays

• just your kids' names unless your niece and nephew is living under your roof too.

Answer by gwen20 at 2:21 PM on Nov. 16, 2012

• I would talk to my sister in law and see what she things first. If she's good with it GREAT
    Maybe she will help with the purchase and all the kids can give it to Grandma together

Answer by madmueller at 2:22 PM on Nov. 16, 2012

• Not sure what is proper but i am a Grandma and I would want all my grands on it.

Answer by DJDNY at 2:22 PM on Nov. 16, 2012

• I guess it would depend on what it its. Something like a charm bracelet.. I'd include all grand kids and maybe even the older "kids". If it's some pottery type thing (mug, hotplate, etc) or a Christmas ornament or something similar, I'd just do your kids. Some things are kind of designed for lots and some for less... if that makes any sense.

Answer by Sebbiemama at 2:53 PM on Nov. 16, 2012

• I am a Grandma. I have 5 grandkids. which my daughter has 3 kids & my son has 2. and whatever personalized item one of them gave me, i would want ALL the grandkid's names on it.

Answer by mamabear484 at 9:13 PM on Nov. 16, 2012

• All grankids.

Answer by Sarah961 at 9:12 PM on Nov. 19, 2012