Survival tips?

I'm going to the mattresses. DH and DS are at war of the worst kind, the noogie, dutch oven, nerf gun, water fight, Gotcha War. I've informed them that my areas of the house are Switzerland, and any battle which spills over into my territories will be treated as an act of terrorism, resulting in consequences neither of them can even imagine.

It started yesterday, thought it died down, but DS fired another first strike as soon as he got out of bed this morning. DH was in his office working, and totally unprepared. I suspect it's going to be a long weekend.

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 2:45 PM on Nov. 16, 2012 in Just for Fun

• LOL! Best. family. ever.

Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 2:49 PM on Nov. 16, 2012

• I can tell you how I won the last prank war. He fell asleep on the couch with his mouth open, and I squirted lemon juice into it.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 2:49 PM on Nov. 16, 2012

• Sounds like fun at your house. :)
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 2:54 PM on Nov. 16, 2012

• My best survival tip from my days of being in "nuetral mom zone" - steal whatever ammo you can on the sly and when you know they are running low mount a huge surprise offensive attack! Have fun!
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 3:01 PM on Nov. 16, 2012

• Geez, NP, where do you live? Sounds dangerous..... LOL!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 3:34 PM on Nov. 16, 2012

• LOL good luck with that
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 3:34 PM on Nov. 16, 2012

• Buy up all the twinkies you can find and the beverage of your choice and hide. If a bathroom is not in that area take bucket s you can seal.
    Oh and turn the music, tv or whatever up loud.

Better yet grab your change jar and go buy Henry VIII residence and hide there lol.

GL
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 5:24 PM on Nov. 16, 2012

• Buy up all the twinkies you can find and the beverage of your choice and hide. I

Funny you should mention that (see question I'm about to post)
    NotPanicking

Comment by NotPanicking (original poster) at 5:44 PM on Nov. 16, 2012