Your bff is having an affair on her hubby: do you discuss it with your s/o or keep it just "between us girls" ?

gwen20

Asked by gwen20 at 2:56 PM on Nov. 16, 2012 in Relationships

• I wouldnt tell my husband. My best friend should always be able to tell me something in confidence. That doesnt mean I will agree with her, that doesnt mean I will not advise her on the situation, but it isnt anyone else's business. I always want my best friend to know that she can trust me and I always want to know that I can trust her.
    shesliketx

Answer by shesliketx at 4:39 PM on Nov. 16, 2012

• He knows everything except when I get sick lol
    mamide02ninas

Answer by mamide02ninas at 3:09 PM on Nov. 16, 2012

• I would absolutely tell DH. I would also tell your BFF that what she is doing is completely unacceptable. I would let her know that you cannot support her in her currant behavior.
    theMOMmission

Answer by theMOMmission at 3:01 PM on Nov. 16, 2012

• Considering I tell my husband everything, I would. She would also no longer be my "bff", whatever the hell that's suppose to mean (because no one is friends "forever").
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 3:57 PM on Nov. 16, 2012

• If I was still married I would not tell this to my husband, its not his business to know what she is doing and its not my business to be a part of knowing what she is doing especially when she is doing something that is not a good thing.
    Once she told me about it, I would ask her not tell keep me in the know about that part of her life.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 4:03 PM on Nov. 16, 2012

• I agree with shesliketx, but at the same time I wouldn't want to know because knowing her dh would make me feel very uncomfortable eing around him. I would find it harder to not tell her dh than mine.
    skinnyslokita

Answer by skinnyslokita at 4:47 PM on Nov. 16, 2012

• I sure would. And all my friends know this. My dh and I talk about EVERYTHING (trust me, he knows some things about some of my friends he probably shouldn't. lol). He's good about keeping things between us though. The only time it might get tricky is if the dh/so was one of his friends. He may not be able to keep his mouth shut then, since we both believe it is important to be honest with people and tell them when we think something is going on that could possibly hurt them.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 1:43 AM on Nov. 17, 2012

• I would tell my dh but I tell my dh everything , we have no secrets and he is my bff so even if it is about someone else, we still tell each other about it and we both give our thoughts and opinions on it to each other.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 7:57 AM on Nov. 17, 2012

• Of course I would.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 3:03 PM on Nov. 16, 2012

^^ This. ^^
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 3:40 PM on Nov. 16, 2012