I'M SICK AND THROWING UP?

At first i tought they were allergies and i still think they are. Anyways i have a runny nose i am always sneezing. I randomly get head aches, i threw up today in the morning twice. I feel nauseous when i eat something. I went to my doctor yesterday for my first prenatal check up and i am 7 weeks. I wasnt feeling like this yesterday i was fine it all started over night i guess. I am just really nervous that i may hurt the baby because i feel nauseous and cant eat anything.

Any suggestions?

mylovelylife

Asked by mylovelylife at 5:16 PM on Nov. 16, 2012 in Pregnancy

• Drink lots of fluids the most important thing right now is to keep hydrated. If you don't start to feel better by tomorrow call you doc.
    theosgirl45

Answer by theosgirl45 at 5:23 PM on Nov. 16, 2012

• Okay thank you
    mylovelylife

Comment by mylovelylife (original poster) at 5:25 PM on Nov. 16, 2012

• Maybe you have a cold
    the throwing upcomes with the pregnancy

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:29 PM on Nov. 16, 2012

• I know:/ but i am just scared that i am not keeping enough down for the baby thats all
    mylovelylife

Comment by mylovelylife (original poster) at 5:34 PM on Nov. 16, 2012

• Buy somw ginger root and steep in hot water, add some honey and sip. That helps with the nausea. Also nibble on crackers before getting up out of bed.
    tyner_brylee

Answer by tyner_brylee at 12:44 AM on Nov. 17, 2012