Would you believe your husband?

Been married 5 years & we've had a few small trust issues but nothing huge. Until last weekend.

My husband is military. He got sent to the other side of the country for training two weeks ago. Before he left I lost my debit card. I had a new one sent to me. My cell phone company sent a text saying they tried to auto pay the bill from my card but couldn't. I called & explained & gave them the new card #. The lady mentioned some downloads that charged over $40 to our bill. I of course wanted to know. She read me two of the charges & I said no that wasn't us. So now confused I wanted to look at the account & see what happened. I called my husband cuz he set up the account online & I didn't have the password. He got very defensive. I explained why I wanted to look. He said that I already fixed the problem on the phone & it sounds like now I want to check up on him. Made me feel guilty like I accused him when I did no such thing.

We hung up & I got suspicious. He wouldn’t give me the password. So I knew a way to see his contacts. When he signs into his email from his phone it uploads all the contacts in his phone to his email. Since we had shared the same email for a while I got right in. Looked at his contacts & saw one that I didn’t recognize. A girl that was from the same town his training is in. I did a reverse cell phone check & found out she is one year older than him. And is only 40 minutes away from him. Now I want answers. I texted him asking for the password & said if he ain’t got nothing to hide he shouldn’t be worried. I saw this girl get deleted from his contacts. Than a minute later the password was texted to me! Password was wrong & it locked me out of the account. I called & confronted him about this girl. He was shocked cuz he couldn’t figure out how I knew. His explanation is she was a girl his “FRIEND SEAN” liked. But he lost his phone & saved her number in his phone while they were out playing pool one weekend. And Sean had texted her from his phone. I also found 32 texts shared from Friday to Sunday between him & another girl. He said she was a girl he worked with. And it was all small chat about where everyone was going to eat & what time & such. These texts were sent every other minute between them when he was texting me at the same time but he never mentioned her. I asked for him to send me the texts to see what they said to prove they were innocent. And he said he had deleted both girls texts because his phone memory was full. Some text went on at 12midnight to 1am. He was hanging out for sure with both of them on different weekends drinking. He can’t show me any proof & has an explanation for everything.

I can't prove he did anything & that he is lying. And he can't prove he is innocent & that he is telling the truth. We have a 7 year relationship & a 5 year marriage with two children. I don't know what to think. What would you believe?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:56 PM on Nov. 16, 2012 in Relationships

• It all sounds pretty suspicious. If he had nothing to hide, he would have been straight forward with you the first time you asked. My guess is that you have a cheating husband on your hands. I personally wouldn't believe a word he says.
    theMOMmission

Answer by theMOMmission at 10:02 PM on Nov. 16, 2012

• Not good. I think you should go with your instincts on this one. Hopefully, you will be able to sort this out one way or another. Maybe he will stop denying it in time to mend your relationship.
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 10:08 PM on Nov. 16, 2012

• Get a full std check. Decide if it is worth losing the relationship.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 10:14 PM on Nov. 16, 2012

• you already know whats going on, now you just have to make a decision for yourself and your children and hope your husband will be willing to sit down and make the right decision with you.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 10:05 PM on Nov. 16, 2012

• I'd believe that he's been cheating.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 10:26 PM on Nov. 16, 2012