i need help pls my son need to disguise a paper turkey n save it from being eaten i hv no idea what to do??

lagueradiva

Asked by lagueradiva at 11:27 PM on Nov. 16, 2012 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• I don't understand the question
    Amanda0712

Answer by Amanda0712 at 11:35 PM on Nov. 16, 2012

• Let me guess. He's a preschooler, right? My daughter came home with that same assignment last week. Kind of cute, but I wondered if the teachers were trying to make a class of vegetarians. My daughter asked me if we ate real turkeys for Thanksgiving, and when I said yes, she asked me, "But Mommy, do the turkeys wanna be eated?"

Anyway, some of the kids in the preschool class glued macaroni and crackers on the turkey to cover it up. One little girl glued dried autumn leaves on the paper so it looked like the turkey was hiding behind them. My daughter and her dad printed out some little pictures of ducks from the Internet and glued them around the turkey, then glued a picture of a duck's head on it, leaving the beak and the gobble thing sticking out, to make it appear that the turkey was pretending to be a duck. I didn't bother to tell my daughter that people sometimes eat ducks as well as turkeys.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:38 PM on Nov. 16, 2012

• Haha we used build a bear clothes and he became Darth Turkey.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:45 AM on Nov. 17, 2012

• How big is it and how old is your son?
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 11:52 PM on Nov. 16, 2012

• If it is as above how would he feel about putting a hat on it and a blanket around it like a baby
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:00 AM on Nov. 17, 2012

• What?
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 6:05 AM on Nov. 17, 2012

• Older kids at my school just did this. Some things they created were a secret service turkey, popstar turkey, lumberjack turkey, soldier/camoflage turkey, reindeer turkey, nerd turkey, ice cream sundae turkey, and basketball player turkey.
    JTROX

Answer by JTROX at 8:47 AM on Nov. 17, 2012

• Put bunny ears on it & give it a basket of eggs! Hurry!!!!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 10:29 AM on Nov. 17, 2012

• Dress it up like a skunk. Nobody wants to eat skunk.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:39 AM on Nov. 17, 2012

• I remember reading here or fb the other day about someone's child turning it into a christmas tree
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:25 PM on Nov. 17, 2012