Need Assistance: Transfer Web Page into document format

I'm having a difficult time with this..

How do I save a web page into a pdf file or word document? I pulled up something that I'd like to save in document format. It's giving me the option to print and from there I try to save, but it's only saving as a web page or htm..

MsViv

Asked by MsViv at 12:15 AM on Nov. 17, 2012 in Technology

• You need to have the software installed that lets you print to a pdf. Some newer printers and computers come with it included. if yours is older, you'll need to download a program to let you do it. Do you have the option on the print window to change the printer to "print to pdf"? If not, you need to get a pdf converter.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 2:07 AM on Nov. 17, 2012

• You can get the software to make PDFs (like NP said) or you can fake it in something like MS Word... depends on why you are doing this. You can just copy/paste the text into a blank word document. If you need the fancy images and it's not coming out you can also use print-screen and then crop and position the image where you need it. This method takes more work and may be a headache depending on how annoying the website is, but it's doable.
    Sebbiemama

Answer by Sebbiemama at 9:35 AM on Nov. 17, 2012