How do you start your day?

What is a typical morning like for you? What's the one thing you have to have in your morning routine?

There's almost too many for me. Coffee is a must, obviously. A nice hot shower too. And being the first one up so I can enjoy some quiet time! :) What about you?

mrsmom110

Asked by mrsmom110 at 6:55 AM on Nov. 17, 2012 in Just for Fun

• with prayer
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 12:38 PM on Nov. 17, 2012

• i need to go through and close questions, too. i have something like 250+ open, i figure, close about 20 per day and ill get there... lol

my morning routine consists of coffee and cafemom :)
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 7:52 AM on Nov. 17, 2012

• Coffee is must, usually CM while cuddling with my 3 yr old who is watching curious George.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 8:28 AM on Nov. 17, 2012

• weekdays- get up-and go right away to get my 16yr old son up which can be a royal pain- once he is in the shower I go make coffee and check FB and CM

weekends- skip getting him up-at least doing it right away anyhow
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 8:36 AM on Nov. 17, 2012

• I have my coffee in front of the computer, check my emails and Facebook, do a little paperwork if I have to, and then get the kids ready for school, wash my face and brush my teeth. I walk them to school and run home. Then shower.
    On weekends, it depends on what we're doing. Today I'm having coffee. It's 7:30, and I have to be in the shower by 8:15. I have to get myself and the kids ready, and then get to karate.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 10:30 AM on Nov. 17, 2012

• I make a latte at home with my DeLonghi machine. I absolutely must have caffeine in the morning or I'm a zombie.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 12:20 PM on Nov. 17, 2012

• Usually I lay in bed and read for a little while.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 7:50 PM on Nov. 17, 2012

• Oh & I love the weekends, b/c instead of rushing around, I get to relax & have my CM time. In fact, today I gave out 10 BA's to start out. Enjoy your weekend ladies. :)
    mrsmom110

Comment by mrsmom110 (original poster) at 6:56 AM on Nov. 17, 2012

• hugs meooma!  So sorry you are having a rough day.  Hope things get better for you soon. 

mrsmom110

Comment by mrsmom110 (original poster) at 11:33 AM on Nov. 17, 2012

Answer by booklover545 an hour ago

^^^ I just got the book, The Help, from the library. I can't wait to get started on it. The librarian warned me about the beginning, but I still can't wait. :) And I'm reading the book before I see the movie- so not spoilers ladies. :p
    mrsmom110

Comment by mrsmom110 (original poster) at 9:01 PM on Nov. 17, 2012