Skyfall

My DH is a James Bond fan. We saw Skyfall on the 9th, the night it came out. It was awesome. That's not a typical date night movie that I'd pick but I loved it. Any Bond fans out there? Thanks to the movie marathons on Directv and DH hogging the remote I think I've seen them all.

HHx5

Asked by HHx5 at 11:22 AM on Nov. 17, 2012 in Entertainment

• Btw, Daniel Craig is sexy!
    HHx5

Comment by HHx5 (original poster) at 11:23 AM on Nov. 17, 2012

• We also went to see it on the 9th. We had planned on going to a British pub but decided to go to an Irish pub that we hadn't been to yet. My bil and sil went with us. We then went to see SkyFall. I LOVED it! It was one of our better date nights that we had in awhile.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 11:26 AM on Nov. 17, 2012

• We saw it at Monaco Pictures and sat in the Privy, lol, I'd never sat in that section. We even had a mixed drink while watching the movie called Severeine (don't know if that is spelled right) named after the character in the movie. It was yummy, kinda like a Cosmopolitan.
    HHx5

Comment by HHx5 (original poster) at 11:48 AM on Nov. 17, 2012

• Yeah dh and I saw it too! It was great!
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 11:54 AM on Nov. 17, 2012

• Adele sang the theme song :)
    HHx5

Comment by HHx5 (original poster) at 12:26 PM on Nov. 17, 2012

• My Dad loves James Bond. I think my siblings and I saw all of them when we were growing up because of him, so we became big fans. I can't wait to get the chance to see the latest movie. And Adele couldn't have been a better choice to sing the theme song! Wow!
    Chocolatespring

Answer by Chocolatespring at 2:26 AM on Nov. 20, 2012