What did you get done yesterday?

Some days, it seems like I don't get a thing done besides loading the dishwasher and a load or two of laundry! But I was proud of myself yesterday! I cleaned all the bathrooms, cleaned the kitchen, swept and mopped the floors downstairs, dusted, put away clothes, cleaned our rooms, made a batch of body cream, and made a pork chop dinner! Whew! I love my productive spurts!
What did you get done yesterday? (Or today... it's only 7 a.m. for me in HI) Aren't you proud of yourself, Mama?

sfwilson

Asked by sfwilson at 12:32 PM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Home & Garden

• yesturday was a good day for me my whole house was scrubbed so everything was clean and smelling nice it was warm out so i opend the windows and got some air in here and i got a babysitting job!
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 9:11 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I didnt do much yesterday LOL. I did some homework, worked on homeschooling with my son, cleaned the livingroom, did laundry, some dishes, and thats about it.

Answer by gemgem at 12:34 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Wow! That's amazing! I did 2 loads of laundry, went grocery shopping and vacuumed the living room yesterday. Not half as much as you!
    MicahsMom612

Answer by MicahsMom612 at 12:42 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I just go nuts some days.
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 12:49 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I just did 2 loads of laundry and picked up the baby's toys that she loves to spread around the house. Oh, and I took my daughter to get her shots. God, I hate hate HATE taking her to get shots :(
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 1:16 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Ugh, I know! Poor things look at you with these hurt little eyes like, "Why Mommy? Why?"
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 3:21 PM on Feb. 11, 2009