Moms, should I be nervous?

My sons father has two other kids. We recently found out that one of them has ODD. I read about it, and it makes me nervous to have my 1 year old son around him. He's 6. Friday he stabbed a boy with a pencil. I always knew something wasn't right about him. He was always annoying ( odd symptom) he didn't obey, and he was violent ( playing around though) towards his brother. He was always the one doing the opposite of all the other kids.

I read his mothers Facebook, and she said she didn't know what to do with him. Basically he's out of control! I'm nervous to have my son around that boy! I don't think he's safe around him. I should I tell my sons father that?! We are no longer together , and my son spends weekends with them.

How would you handle this?

Mommy2bbyboy

Asked by Mommy2bbyboy at 4:04 PM on Nov. 17, 2012 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Communicate your concerns ASAP. The father may already be taking corrective action to have them separated on their visits. Don't sit there and panic, talk about it!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 4:24 PM on Nov. 17, 2012