Make Up Sex...TMI

Don't You Just LOVE Make Up Sex?

My DF And I Have Been Having A Really Hard Time Lately (I Am Pregnant, And MIL Told Me He Was Cheating {Not True}).

So Last Night All Of A Sudden Out Of No Where He Goes Down On Me Then We Have The BEST Make Up Sex Ever!!!!

How Do You Girls Feel About Make Up Sex?

Kari_Noelle

Asked by Kari_Noelle at 12:34 PM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• well, i think its the best ever!! jaja.... especially if youre pregnant...... you see, when i was pregnant, my hubby wasnt into having sex at all..... he said he felt weird....... and i felt soo bad, cuzz i needed that extra attention... so, ur really lucky to have that attention from him, and know that ur turning him on, with belly and all!! ; )
    SQ13

Answer by SQ13 at 12:39 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I like it too,but it is better when we are not fighting! LOL. I make my SO leave last night...lol,for who knows what reason;I'm just having crazy hormones.Hopefully I will get some make up sex!
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 12:37 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• ohhhh yeeesssss. it is the best. so much built up tension. lol
    Anonymous

• I dont "get" the concept of make-up sex. Even if the fight is over, I still need time to cool off and the last thing I want to do with someone who made so upset (even if they have apologized) is have sex.
    NorahSethsMommy

Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 12:40 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Ha Ha Ha sweetest-sin7. I Had Him Leave TWICE This Week!
    Kari_Noelle

Answer by Kari_Noelle at 12:41 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• SQ13 My DF Tells Me All The Time That He Is Afraid Of Hurting The Baby....So Needless To Say Its Been Awhile

And The After Fight Tension
    Kari_Noelle

Answer by Kari_Noelle at 12:43 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• LOVE IT!!! I thiks it the best and more meaningful then a quick bam bam...
    racingmomma

Answer by racingmomma at 12:56 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Take DF to your next OB visit and have Dr. tell him that it is OK to have sex as long you are not having any complications. My hubby and I had some of the best prego sex when I was 8 months! Our son was born 3 days later!!!! ( one month early)
    Fletchersmomma

Answer by Fletchersmomma at 1:19 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I use to LOVE it, but now it's getting old. The stress is piling up and it doesn't seem to magically get me out of my bad mood anymore. I think the problem is when he tries to have make-up sex they problems go unresolved and re occur over and over again and only make me that much more stressed. It just doesn't work for me like it use to.
    Anonymous

• I kicked him out yesterday....he's still here.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 2:12 PM on Feb. 11, 2009