Have you ever really wished for a dream to come true?

Like REM sleep dreams....

Last night, well actually this morning (had like 4 dreams last night, and this was the last one before waking up for the day), I dreamed that I was holding my beautiful baby boy (for those who may have read already, we do NOT know the gender of baby...but with 3 girls and 1 boy, we're seriously hoping for a boy) and it was before Thanksgiving (yes, THIS Thursday...baby's not actually due until the 27th, and all my other ones went over their due dates, so not expecting this one to be any different).

I really, truly wish that one would come true :/

If you've ever had a dream you'd like to come true, and can tell it, please do so :D

hopeandglory53

Asked by hopeandglory53 at 10:55 PM on Nov. 17, 2012 in Just for Fun

• Good gracious I hope not. I swear I have some of the most deranged dreams imaginable. If I told you all what they were I'd likely be institutionalized. Let's just say "Silent Hill" is nothing by comparison.

KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 1:29 AM on Nov. 18, 2012

• I hope your dream comes true hope! I can't wait to see yours and staci's baby!
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 10:57 PM on Nov. 17, 2012

• I hope that he gets here soon! Yes, I have wished for dreams to come true.
    KA91

Answer by KA91 at 11:00 PM on Nov. 17, 2012

• Soon your dream will come true
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 11:00 PM on Nov. 17, 2012

• Lol you are dreaming of delivering before me. Hey if its a girl you can name her Staci!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 11:36 PM on Nov. 17, 2012

• Yaay for Victoria, that's my DD's name. It's so beautiful. I paired it with Lynn.
    KA91

Answer by KA91 at 11:48 PM on Nov. 17, 2012

• You'll be holding your sweet baby very soon, you and Staci both. And in a flash, those babies will be running off to school, and you'll be wondering where the time went.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:55 PM on Nov. 17, 2012

• angel minioh yes I have. I have wished many of my dreams come true. Oh how I WISH

ILOVEMYBOYS704

Answer by ILOVEMYBOYS704 at 12:24 AM on Nov. 18, 2012

• Most of mine don't make sense, so no. I'm confused & stressed enough already! lol :p I really hope yours comes true for you tho! :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:09 AM on Nov. 18, 2012

• LOL, well, I think my husband has FINALLY warmed up to Victoria, but there's still no middle name! LOL

He said Winter, I said NO SEASONS!
    hopeandglory53

Comment by hopeandglory53 (original poster) at 11:39 PM on Nov. 17, 2012