my best friends daughter is out of controll my daughter told me i inturn told best friend nw her daughter is trying to bring my daughter down actuall makeing stuff up that is not true my question is how do i deal with this do i cut my ties with my friend what do i do

my best friends daughter is also my daughters best friend she has in the last month became sexually active she is fourteen years old and has had sex with at least three different guys. She told my daughter what she has been up to my daughter who is sixteen inturn told me so i told my best friend i felt that she deserved to know now her daughter is makeing up stuff about my daughter that is not true that i know for a fact is not true but my friend belives her daugter who was not compleatley truithful with her mither such as she confesses to only haveing sex with two guys it is like she is trying to take the focus of herself and put it on my daughter

crochetchekenmo

Asked by crochetchekenmo at 12:37 PM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• Theres nothing you can do. You did all you could. Maybe its time to pull back from being friends with the woman and her dd for a bit so the woman can see for herself without you or you dd in the pic that her dd is lying.

Answer by gemgem at 12:45 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I'd back up & remove myself from that nonsense. My daughter too. Let your friend live in that bubble where she's at now & F**K it! GOOD LUCK to you & your baby girl!
    Me2dznb

Answer by Me2dznb at 9:55 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Since the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, I would sever all ties with this woman and her child. I would encourage my child to do the same. Remember, children learn best by what you do and not so much by what you say.
    Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 12:28 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I recently went through something similar. The only thing you can do is sever ties. If there are lies being told and rumors being spread, and the mother will not do anything about it, you should just break contact. It is hard. But you and your daughter are better off.
    Anonymous