There should be a "seen by" number on questions

Like a page view counter or such. I wonder how many people read my questions and just leave. Come on and comment! What if it was 1000s?

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 2:27 AM on Nov. 18, 2012 in About CafeMom

• I like the idea, just a continual count of the number of members looking at a question.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:26 AM on Nov. 18, 2012

• I think that's a great idea.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:43 AM on Nov. 18, 2012

• I always stop by and say HI. :)
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 2:56 AM on Nov. 18, 2012

• In theory, yes, in practice, think of the drama whores competing to get the most views.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 3:38 AM on Nov. 18, 2012

• Some of the question counters would sky rocket just from the same person coming back over and over to the same question. That could be fun!
    toughluck08

Answer by toughluck08 at 10:50 AM on Nov. 18, 2012

• Yep! I made a comment on somebody's question last night about lurkers & their general suckishness.
    KA91

Answer by KA91 at 9:33 AM on Nov. 18, 2012

• NP has a good point.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 8:22 AM on Nov. 18, 2012

• That might be interesting
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 1:40 PM on Nov. 18, 2012

• Dont they have that in groups? So many "views" and so many "replies"? I think they should also grey out a question once youve clicked on it so when you come back to the main list, you remember which ones youve already read!
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 1:42 PM on Nov. 18, 2012

• I think they should also grey out a question once youve clicked on it so when you come back to the main list, you remember which ones youve already read!

All we really need are the same icons that are standard on every message board on the internet - A new post indicator that lets you know either yes, you've read everything contained inside or no you haven't, whether it's a whole new question or one that has 20 new replies since you first opened it.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 2:06 PM on Nov. 18, 2012