Are there any legitimate online jobs that will pay at least 200.00 to 300.00 per week.

I am a stay at home mom. I am interested in doing computer work at home now.
maybe even running an at home business would be nice. my problem is finding something that is legitimate work on line that pays instead of scam opportunities.

Diane777202

Asked by Diane777202 at 12:38 PM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Money & Work

• no
    Anonymous

• All I can suggest is starting your own business or a combination of jobs.  If you look at www.stuffformoms.info, there are ideas for businesses you can start, probably right now.  I also have freelance job links listed as well as some blogging and journalism jobs on the Contact Me page.   Also take a look at the Live Expert page, you can do this kind of stuff at liveperson.com.

pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 12:41 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Nope most are scams

Answer by gemgem at 12:43 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I do medical transcription which pays me $1,300 per month. I also sell candles with DiamondCreek candles. You can look into taking a course for the transcription. It won't pay you that much right away but will with time and possibly even more. Check out WWW.MTDAILY.COM.

Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 12:45 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I average $200/wk or more when I'm putting more time into it. Please look at the Top 5 free ways to earn at home at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 1:12 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I am a sexy lifestyle consultant with booty parlor parties and I make great money with that
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 1:57 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• you can also try avon or convergys.com
    sweetest-sin7

• There are but you have to work 40-60 hours a week. Work part time opposite of your husbands work schedule. You could work 3 full overnight shifts or 5 half day shifts. Sure you will miss your husband but if you need the money you do what you have to.
    Anonymous

• I am a mother of 4. I thought that all the work at home advertisements were a scam. Finally I found one that lets me build my own business. I teamed up with a wellness company that's been in business for over 23 years. I started with less than $100 and I get paid by the 17th of the month. How much you make is up to you and your determination. They have blessed my family so much and I want to pass it on. If you are motivated and serious about working from home, like I do, request info at www.familiesrok.com
    tneeley

Answer by tneeley at 2:45 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• hello, There are several places you can work from home that are ligitement, You must have a seperate phone line and a high speed internet connection (you can add a seperate phone line to your exsiting land line for 20$ a month) To view some that I have found in the past visit my blog at
    http://ambershelp.blogspot.com/ , If you would like a business, Then I would search around and find something that you are passionate about, Some that are legitament are AVON, MARY KAY, ( VERMABUILDERS And AMERIPLANUSA (health benefits) I enjoy helping people save money on there dental and health care costs so I am with AMERIPLANUSA,
    When you start a business you are usually required a start up , To get you your matterials so you can market your business, The good thing about a business Is you can build a huge income, Cant do that at a job, If you think a business is for you visit my site to
    www.freedomathometeam.com/40450197
    Amber
    Amberlynn2001

Answer by Amberlynn2001 at 5:08 PM on Feb. 11, 2009