What are your favorite Christmas songs?

I Love Christmas music and have actually been listening to it for a few days now on my computer and really love the Classics: Bing Crosby, Peggy Lee, Dean Martin, Burl Ives and etc but really love the newer stuff too. I love Michael Buble's Christmas CD. Christmas music just makes me happy and feeling festive and I've loved it ever since I was a kid. It brings back a lot of good memories of growing up at home with my parents and brother and sister.
Some of my favorite songs are: Little Drummer Boy, Christmas in Canon, Do you hear what I hear, A Christmas to Remember, Let it Snow, Winter Wonderland, The Christmas Song, Christmas cookies. I am realizing as I get older I seem to like it more and more:-)

LilacnRoses

Asked by LilacnRoses at 11:32 AM on Nov. 18, 2012 in Holidays

• I absolutely LOVE Christmas..... however, I am not a big fan of the music. The only ones I really enjoy listening to is TSO and Mannheim Steamroller.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:38 AM on Nov. 18, 2012

• sorry, are...
    m-avi

• I have a CD of Bing Crosby with the Andrews sisters - that's my favorite, especially Jingle Bells and Mele Kalikimaka. I also like the newer song I think is called Christmas Wrapping Waitress?

Answer by missanc at 11:46 AM on Nov. 18, 2012

• Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas. O come o come Emmanuel. Do you hear what I hear. O little town of Bethlehem. White Christmas. Oh Holy Night.

Sonata8

Answer by Sonata8 at 12:04 PM on Nov. 18, 2012

• none ugh !! they are so irritating..reminds me of cheesy carnival music, and the fact that i hear it playing everywhere i go does not help either.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 12:37 PM on Nov. 18, 2012

• O Holy Night, Ave Maria...
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 1:28 PM on Nov. 18, 2012

• Not a fan of Christmas music. I do like Grown-Up Christmas List and Mannheim Steamroller
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 3:23 PM on Nov. 18, 2012

• Silent Night or Hark The Herald Angels
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 8:51 PM on Nov. 18, 2012

• Oh Holy Night. All I Want for Christmas is a Hippopatumus. Anything by Mannheim Steamroller or Transiberian Orchestra.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:05 PM on Nov. 18, 2012

• I love Christmas music beginning the day after Thanksgiving I have it on.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 11:26 AM on Nov. 19, 2012