do you have your boyfriends/hubbys/ex/etc,s name tattooed on you?

why,or why not?

Lauren2008

Asked by Lauren2008 at 12:52 PM on Feb. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Wow I have my husband's name tattooed on me and he has mine on him we have been together for 5 years married for 3 and have been through more shit together than most people go through in their entire life times. No it's not bad luck since my parents have each others names tattooed on them and they have been together for 28 years. And to the b*tch that said their trashy since when is showing love and dedication to your husband trashy? Your an idiot.
    teresalangston

Answer by teresalangston at 1:25 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I won't do it.. bad luck..

plus it just looks trashy.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 12:55 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Nope. My cousins a tat artist and says he 100% guarantees doing that dooms the relationship.

Answer by gemgem at 12:56 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• i was curious about the bad luck i have friends that have there names on there man and they been stronger then ever...
    Lauren2008

Answer by Lauren2008 at 12:58 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I guess i'm trashy and we are about to break up because we both have each others name on each other. It is ok though, I love him and I always will and he is going to be a part of my life forever. I don't just have his name but also other tattoos that represent him and our love. We love our tattoos.
    mamarocks3

Answer by mamarocks3 at 1:01 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• not his name, but i have mine and hubby's chineese zodiac signs on the back of my neck
    bi-polarmommy

Answer by bi-polarmommy at 1:03 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• my boyfriend and i both have each other's name on us and now we're expecting. i don't think its bad luck. alot of things are suppose to be bad luck but if everyone lived that way and believed everything they heard then no one would really enjoy life.
    samantha21385

Answer by samantha21385 at 1:07 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• i will never..its a curse IMO
    ARRI23

Answer by ARRI23 at 1:23 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• I guess my husband and I are trashy too! We have tattoos of each others name on our ring fingers! I don't see how we're doomed either. We are doing great and have been for 6 years! We're doing better than most older married couples and a lot better than a lot of non-trashy untattooed married couples. I guess some people are afraid of commitment. I am committed to him and only him for the rest of my life and don't mind showing it with a tattoo
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 1:39 PM on Feb. 11, 2009

• yes i do. i think its trashy now because i'm remarried, and having #2 but at the time we were so in love and i had my first baby with him (his first) now DH #2 wishes i would never have gotten the thing and i do too.. This is DH #2 first child and my second.. my EX will never be in my or my daughters life so having this stupid tatoo of his name just reminds me of all the crap he put me and my baby girl through..
    Anonymous